MBBS Admissions Started 2020!– MBBS Admissions Started 2020!- Apply for NEET exam, Engineering, Aviation & Biotechnology Admission 2020-2021 Through Avidhrta Education!
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia, Ukraine, Europe For Indian Students
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (MCI Coaching in Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia, Ukraine, Europe
For MBBS admission 2020- The student should be complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year. The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
The student should have to pass the Neet Exam in with the age criteria of 17 to take admission. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
The eligibility certificate is a legal proof given by the MCI that the medical university, which the student attends to study MBBS abroad, is authorized by the medical education regulator.
And the MCI has now made it very clear to the students opting to study MBBS in foreign universities that they will have to clear their NEET examination even if they want to study abroad.
To clear the NEET exam, a student needs to score a minimum of 50 percentile for the general category and 40 percent for the reserved category.
This condition will be mandatory for the students from May 01, 2018 onwards.