MBBS/Medical study in Nepal is popular, but Why?
Nepal lies in the lap of the colossal range of the Himalayas. Nepal is considered to be an ideal destination for Indian Students to pursue MBBS in Nepal.
Being India’s neighboring country, Nepal has excellent flavors ethnicity in its religion as well as its culture. It’s unique diversity and friendly relations with our country make it a perfect destination for educational purpose so a wonderful place for the students.
Pursuing for Study Mbbs in Nepal is an excellent option. Students from India are vastly choosing to pursue MBBS from Nepal.
MBBS in Nepal gives you many many advantages and the best it can offer. The top MCI approved medical universities with low fee structure and without any donation is a great combination. There are many colleges in Nepal which are fully equipped with all the facilities and they are top medical colleges.
Let’s get some further brief for pursuing MBBS from Nepal.
Benefits of pursuing study MBBS in Nepal
- A very high quality education and Faculty
- Low Fess Structure
- Free Education Facilities for some International students
- MCI Recognized Medical Colleges.
- Highly Qualified Teachers in Many Colleges
- The cost of living is less.
- Nepal Climate is conducive.
- English Languages is Known Language by many People
- No IELTS of TOEFL is Required
- No visa requirements
- Great Environment and Culture
- duration of the course
- The total duration of the course is of 4.5 years and 1 year of internship.
- MS and MD course is of 3 years and for PH.D. The duration is of 2 years.
Syllabus of MBBS course in Nepal
There are total 9 semesters. Students have to complete 1 year mandatory internship.
The MBBS course is divided into 2 parts. First, In the first four semesters, Basic medical subjects are taught. Second, The next 5 semesters are for the clinical subjects.
Subjects for the first four semesters is as follows:
- microbiology .
- Community medicine.
In the second phase the subjects will be as follows:
- Obstetrics And gynaecology .
- Ophthalmology .
- Skin and VD.
- Psychiatry and forensic medicines
Students of the age of 17 or above can apply for the course. The marks scored in class 12th in English, Biology, Physics and chemistry as main subjects should not be less than at least 50% .
Students have to submit an eligibility certificate. The universities will select international students based on a selection test. The students will have to give interviews and after its completion they can register with their universities.
The minimum age of the student should be 17. Important documents such as mark sheet, recent photograph and a medical certificate.
- Nationality certificate: That is the photocopy of any identity card, passport or a citizenship card.
- Conduct certificate
- Birth certificate- That is to ensure the age of the student.
- Mark sheets of class 12th.
- Acknowledgement card.
- Interview letter.
- Invitation letter.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
Hostel is available for students. All students should be accommodated in hostel until there’s a permission to live with parents or guardians.
FEE STRUCTURE IN NEPAL
- KIST MEDICAL COLLEGE – ₹ 48,00,000
- Institute of medicine, Kathmandu- ₹ 45,10,000
- B.P. Koirala institute of health sciences- ₹ 54,60,000
- Kathmandu University- 61,00,000
- Patan academy of health sciences- 36,00,000
- U. Manipal academy – 56,60,000
- U. Tribhuvan – 52,00,000
Top Medical Universities
- Nepal medical college
- Tribhuvan University
- Manipal college of medical sciences.
- Kathmandu University
- Kathmandu medical college
- Janaki medical college and teaching hospital
- Multi media lab chisapani banke
- School of public health.
- Kathmandu University school of medical sciences
- College of medical sciences, bharatpur.
Nepal is famous for the birthplace of Lord Buddha also it is famous for pilgrimage spots in the world. The capital of Nepal in Kathmandu. Nepal is also known for its multi ethnicity and multi cultural background. The people of Nepal are mostly christian and are very god loving.
Also this country is very safe for international students. Students can freely transport in the country, and roam to different cities without any fear because there’s no crime ratio in the country.
The climate in Nepal is very nice and conducive.
To know in detailed about the MBBS in NEPAL click on gave the link.